Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Last Day in Chicago, IL (This was in June)

 

As you can tell I have been having blogging block and had not posted much since our move to GA. Before I move on to our life in GA, I thought I would just post some pictures of our last day in IL. We had a blast staying downtown and wondering around Navy Pier. I think Chicago would be a fun town to live in without kids, but hauling kids in a busy city just would not be for me. Oh and parking at the Hilton downtown was $50. Luckily, we found another garage a few blocks away for the low low cost of $35.

 

Carter and I walking along the lake.

 

A fun architectural boat tour. It was cool to cruise through the city and under some really unique bridges. A Funny thing about this tour is that it is close to one of the only thing Riley remembers about Chicago and it was only an hour. She will still talk about it like we did it last week!

 

A shot of Greg taken by our little photo bug, Riley


 

Sears Tower from boat

 
Riley's Marilyn Monroe pose.
We sat in the front row and Riley kept dancing and lifting her dress right next to the tour guide, so everybody got a bonus show on our tour.

 


Riley wanted to get closer to the kids playing in the fountain





Riley having a blast!


 
Cater having a blast!


The boys having fun.


 
Navy Pier at sunset.

3 comments:

Matt and Julie said...

So cute! It looks like you had so much fun. Oh, I miss you guys so much. Carter has gotten soooo big. And Riley looks darling in that brown dress. Love ya!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

We MISS you!!

Mitch said...

hi guys....its been too long. where are you now? Your kids are absolutely adorable! Miss you guys. Tell greg to call me. 801 400 4800

-mitch